Solutions > Mobile phone importation enforcement
MOBILE PHONE IMPORTATION ENFORCEMENTThe fleet of mobile phones in many countries usually comes from the black market and are imported illegally or even produced locally as clone and counterfeit devices. As a result, the Government loses significant revenues linked to the absence of VAT, import, usage and other tax collection.
N-SOFT brings the expertise to deliver to the State real-time control over this part of its economy. The proposed solution:
– Monitors in real time the fleet of active mobile phones in the country
– Payment of taxes for the use of phones.
Therefore, N-SOFT enables government to:
– Generate various statistics such as the volume of
mobile phones based on the brand, model, type
– Identify each phone and eliminate fraud
– Prevent the illegal importation of phones and
ensure revenue from customs duties
– Protect users against all fraudulent devices,
clones, unregistered, counterfeit, etc…
– Instruct the Operators to block terminals which
do not meet the requirements of the State such
as the clones, fake IMEI, illegalimports, etc.
Contact us for more details